" Nobody knows of the work it makes to keep the home together.
Nobody knows of all the steps it takes: nobody knows- but MOTHER ------ Anonymous "
I wouldn't have understood this until I became one. There is so much power, love, strength, patience, perseverance, handwork, tears, joy, happiness and emotions in this one word - MOTHER. A MOTHER is definitely the Most Omnipotent & Tender Human-being in Eternal Reality: so cheers to all the moms out there and wish you all a Very Happy Mother's Day !
To celebrate this special day, I introduce you to my joy and pride- my daughter ( drumroll please) RIBHYA! Ribhya and I are sharing fun facts about each other ( in our own voices ), hope you enjoy reading through them:
- is five yrs and a few months old Thanksgiving Saggi, who definitely has the strongest personality in my household.
- is a charmer and her teacher thinks she has the coolest sense of humor for a preschooler her age.
- is a fun-loving outdoorsy kid- camping out with daddy is her favorite activity.
- starts kindergarten this fall, can't believe how fast this lil munchkin grew.
- is an orange belt little ninja karate kid.
- loves swimming and can stay afloat without assistance.
- is a color curator, her artwork says it all.
- is a picky-eater, but beans, legumes, olives and yogurt are a handful of things she relishes.
- loves her books and she is learning to read as well.
- is multilingual- she can speak fluent Hindi, English and a little Hebrew.
- she can count till twenty in three different languages- Hindi, English and Korean.
- is definitely her Daddy's girl.
SHOP HER LOOK :
MOMMY ( all in Ribhya's words ) :
- is beautiful and fashionable.
- is funny at times.
- has good clothes and lipsticks.
- makes good food.
- is my favorite when she kisses me and hugs me.
SHOP MY LOOK :
Congratulations to Riva of Riva La Diva, she is the featured blogger of the week.
Now it's your turn to share your favorite looks:
An InLinkz Link-up
Thanks for stopping by loves.