I am crushing on co-ordinates this season and this set has my all my votes, reason being :
1) it is in the season's hottest print -GINGHAM
2) it is in a fun pastel, which I always advocate.
3) the top has that bow detailing- and for me it's all about the details.
4) the two pieces are more functional than any other one piece - wear them together as a set or as separates-options are endless.
5) it is much more easier to style, no accessory needed.
6) it fits TTS ( true to size ) - I am wearing a size SMALL top and a size 4 bottom.
bag- Kate Spade
brooch- local boutique
heels - ShoeDazzle
The print on print is so spectacular that adding another statement piece would have been an injustice to it. Hence lack of any necklace or chunkier bracelet. With such a soft color palette, I wanted to refrain from any dark shade and so other than the glasses, everything is in a softer shade including those heels. For that touch of glam I added the brooch, which is by-far the easiest way to add drama and pizzazz to any look.
Congratulations to Tatiana of We Shop In Heels, she is the featured blogger of the week.
Now it's your turn to show what you got:
Thanks for stopping by loves !!