After an overwhelming response to my first full make up tutorial pictorial here, I have decided to introduce a new biweekly blog series of doing make up tutorials. It is fun and definitely a breather to be trying out something new.
Disclaimer- I am not a make up pro, I enjoy doing makeup and enjoy it all the more when others benefit from it.
Products in the order of application.
1) prime your entire eyelids and the brow bone using this primer.
2) use the third color top row from this palette, to highlight the brow bones.
3) using a crease brush apply the second color top row ( the reddish brown shade )from this palette into the crease making a V shape at the corner of the eyes. Blend well with the highlighting shade.
4) now using an eye shadow brush, pat good amount of second color bottom row ( dark brown) of this paletteon the entire lid and bottom lash line. Blend well with the red shadow.
5) use a thin shadow brush to apply this color ( black ) close to your lash line. Blend well with the brown.
6) use this kohl eyeliner to make thin line close to the upper lash line and for the water line.
7) finish off with a few coats of your favorite mascara.
Congratulations to Kristen of Where did you get it, she is the featured blogger of the week. Three cheers to her style and styling ideas.