There are so many random thoughts and things I would like to share with you, but not all can be communicated in full-fledged posts, so why not do it in bits and pieces.......all over a cup of CHAI......
So let's get a bit chatty ......,
- It's boot season and I couldn't be more excited. Over the knee high boots are my favorite, but the slouching: not so favorite! Easy solution - use a double-sided tape on the inside of the boots and voila...problem solved.
- Nothing beats the excitement of receiving box full of goodies at your doorstep. Popsugar a monthly subscription service curates this awesome boxes filled with goodies for your home, kitchen, makeup vanity, wardrobe and other everyday essentials. The best the products are full-sized and not the teeny-tiny samplers. I got my October box and you could see me enjoy it here.
- The home office now seems to be coming together, and I am loving these Kate Spade acrylic stationeries.
- Hubs and I have been contemplating painting one wall in Ribhya's room with this. Wouldn't it be cool to give my lil artist her own wall to wall canvas for creating her masterpieces sans any mess, plus it looks easy to DIY !!!! What do you think??
- I have been binging on some yummy desserts from Le Pain Quotidien. Blame it on the store adjacent to my office. My favorite is their raspberry cheesecake and berry tart. Hope it is just a work-stress related binge, don't want to make it habitual though!
- How are you supposed to react when you are in the middle of an outfit shoot and an old man passing by comments-" that you look scary "??? Helllloooo....wearing this dark lipstick and a cape doesn't imply scary to me. Irrespective, I had to say something and I got away by saying "that it was a halloween inspired look." What would you have said in your defense ?
- I am in dire need of something velvet in my closet, duh....velvet is huge this fall..but don't know what to buy- any recs???? I am more inclined towards a velvet blazer, what say ??
- Did I tell you that hubs bought me iPhone7 as Diwali gift- woot woot ??? Nothing extraordinary about the phone, it's just another iPhone, but in better color options. What are you getting for Diwali ?
What else are you guys up to ????