In 2016 I resolute to :
- dress up more- even when I am working from home.
- wear more colors - colors that I never worn before, but deep down I know they would work on me.
- mix and match clothing items as much from my existing closet shelves, rather than hitting the store's shelves
- shop smart and save more- choose wisely how to use and make the most of my shopping money.
- choose quality over quantity- so time to say good bye to Forever 21 and other online asian retailers.
- focus on building up my basics - yes... I still don't own a good pair of perfectly-fiiting black trousers, the no-brainer LBD, and a multi-way bra ;) It's time I take charge and get my basics in line.
These are my sartorial resolutions for 2016, do you have any ???
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with all your resolutions.