" Diamonds are a girl's best friend----- LEO ROBIN"
.........and when the diamond is custom made to your choosing, you are the luckiest damsel amongst your friends!
So whenAnjolee reached out to me for this dazzling collaboration, I couldn't say no.
ANJOLEEis an e-commerce jewelry store; operating out of San Diego County in California. However, they do have a division of their company that sells to retailers across America, so if you wish to physically see Anjolee's designs, it is possible to see them at those retail stores. I chose this beautiful engagement halo ring with citrine set in the center. Anjolee has humbly offered a 10% discount code for all my readers, simply use code " ARA10 " at checkout.
Anjolee offers premium quality, certified diamond jewelry and diamond eternity bands, that are all made-to-order. They use an environmentally-friendly manufacturing and recycling process, which ensures minimum waste. Once you have selected your design, metal, make, diamond weight and the gems to go in your setting, from the design's galore they have to offer, an Anjolee representative reviews your order and sends it across to the manufacturing unit, which is located in San Diego California. The three day manufacturing process, encompasses the following five steps:
1) WAX MODEL - each individual jewelry design on the website has it's own rubber mold, which is injecting with hot liquid wax. This mold is then allowed to cool on a rubber tree, which holds other cooled off pieces.
2) CASTING - the casting department then pours liquid investment over this wax tree, thereafter which it is allowed to harden. This tree is then put in a special kind of oven, where the wax evaporates, leaving behind the hardened investment. At the same time, pure gold and metal alloys are mixed to create the desired metal type and color. Once the gold solidifies inside the cylinder, the casting team breaks the investment open and recovers the tree. The wax tree is completely made of gold. The tree is sent to the cutting team where all the links are then carefully cut off.
3) ASSEMBLY - After the metal links have been sorted, they are transferred to the assembly department. The assembly team is responsible for connecting the links together. After the piece has been assembled, it is measured to confirm that it is the correct length and the number of stones is correct based on the order.
4) POLISHING - The polishing department takes each jewelry item and performs cleaning, final touch-ups and polishing.
5) STONE SETTING - After polishing, diamond jewelry is transferred to the diamond setting department. The diamonds have already been pre-sorted for the order. The stone-setter carefully sets each diamond to ensure security and make sures the links are not compromised. The piece is transferred back to the polishing department for the final finishing.
Anjolee offers free shipping on most orders over $500, and has 30 Day full refund return policy: if your not convinced, you could send back the jewelry in it's original condition.. But after seeing my final product, any return would be highly unlikely.
The ring that I chose can be worn as is, or stacked with your other favorite pieces.......
You must definitely look out for the FAQ's, in case you needed more info.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Disclosure- The ring was gifted to me by Anjolee for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.