This is my first post of this kind. I could have done one before, but the very thought of my International readers not having the privilege of acquiring my picks and purchases, refrained me from doing so. But the great news is that everyone- from all nooks and corners and countries, can now shop online US retailers. For a flat shipping rate, one can have as much of the western trend. So what are you waiting for ?????????? Invite you friends, throw an international online shopping party, browse and shop, split the shipping cost, enjoy the benefits of a credit card ( but don't max out ), sit back and wait for your purchases !!!!
Talking about my purchases, so here are the items I bough online recently. You could click on any item, as well as on the highlighted line in the description section.
1) Gap windowpane pullover - I bought this last week online, during Gap's 40%off promotion. With fall almost around the corner, this would be a great transitional piece. I have ordered my regular size 'S', will review it once I have received it next week.
2) Gap printed boyfriend shirt in green floral - this was another Gap promotional purchase. The fit is slightly boxy as the name suggests. It is a 100% cotton, ideal for the warmer months, but with a jacket or a cardigan, you could get a bang for your buck, as the temps dip.
3) Old navy crepe tank in neon - For a mere shell out of $4, I couldn't have asked for more. A buttery soft fabric with a dressy fit, I couldn't beat it for that price point. I bought a size 'S', but could live with a size 'XS'. I love it so much that I might consider getting it in other colors and stock up, on this wardrobe essential.
4) Ann Taylor silk dotted blouse - my love for silky, feminine silhouettes kept me hooked on to this piece. With a little sale stalking, I was able to procure this at a 40% discount. The color, the fit and the pattern, I was completely sold. It fits true to size and FYI, I bought a size 4R.
5) Old navy boyfriend shorts in baby blue - shorts with a twist and a fold over bottom, I can not wait to wear it as many times before summer ends. I ordered it in a size 4, which is my regular size in gap/ old navy family. It's one of those pieces that could be dressed up or down. A very versatile piece indeed !!
6) Nine West Whilia sandals in white - defying the fashion rule of no whites after Labor Day, I still bought these sandals now on super sale. Unfortunately these are going back as they are not the most desirable shoes when it comes to comfort and wearability.
7) ASOS midi skirt in abstract jacquard - love this beauty. A fuller skirt in a jacquard fabric that can be worn both with a casual shirt or a dressy top, is a great closet addition. I would recommend sizing up on this skirt.
8) Ann Taylor atrium maxi dress - I loved this dress at the first sight but when I received it in the mail, I was disappointed. The bottom half does not have a slit and is just a circular piece of fabric with no stretch. This could make walking a bit uncomfortable. The shoulder strap gives it more of a lingerie feel, which I hate. So, sorry poorly constructed dress, you have to go back.
9) Zara striped trousers - I ordered these yesterday, and they are on sale now. I went a size down as I have reduced a bit. Hope they fit me, please please please God, as I love them.
10) Old Navy espadrilles - what could I say about these super comfortable yet stylish shoes. I have already worn them a few times and now will have to soon stow them away for the rest of the year..... ( sigh in sadness...!! ) They fit true to size and are fabric on top with a soft sole. Love, love. love them.
Hope you enjoyed reading about my recent retail acquisitions...Feel free to leave a comment, if you wish to know more about any item.
Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping.